Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

So I did not expect this to be at all like it was. It was very out there I liked it though because it made me laugh when you compare it to the real pride and prejadice. It makes me think of some Chinese or Anime movie to be with the women growing up with weapon training and the katanas and fighting off all the monsters. I didn't get to finish the whole thing but I enjoyed the parts I did get to. It started getting complicated into the relationships and I suppose I'm more interested in the Zombie parts rather then the romance storyline. It wasn't what I expected though that's for sure. I suppose I'm not the biggest zombie fan so to know of the romance in Pride and Prejudice and then to open this and read how it's known around England that the dead eat brains and constantly want more was amusing. I did really like that the girl was strong and able to take care of herself though, I'm not a big fan of the damsel in distress characters, and this one reminded me more of Kill Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment