Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Frankenstein

I had heard good things about Frankenstein and after reading it I wasn't totally disappointed. The way movies have portrayed it these days it very far fetched from the book so I'm glad I wasn't able to predict everything that happened. Also when I think Frankenstein I think of the monster itself not of Dr. Frankenstein, so I liked that reading this clarafied that for me. What I really didn't like though was how the author rushed the middle of the story. She just threw in a simple solution for the monster to be able to communicate and talk and learn about life in what seemed like no time and it really took away from the believability as I was reading. I did like her style of writing though, especially for the time era she didn't really get ridiculously descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment